Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boom Box!

Listening to my iPod on my NEW Boom Box! YaY!

Been wanting to try it ever since I got it on my last visit to US but I didn't want to fry the thingy by plugging it in without finding out if it will work on our voltage. I finally got the lil puppy out this morning and asked Roomie if I needed to get a converter for it. No siree, all I had to do was plug it in with a flat to round pin plug connector and TA-DA! Muuuuuuzac!

La-dee-da-da-da... So happy!

P.S. It has this tiny sweet lil remote. Which I'm pretty sure I'll lose before the week is out! :P

2 comments:

~nm said...

YOU got an iPOD and a BOOM BOX and you never told me!!!!??????????????????????????????????

Ami loves- said...

Oho! I had the iPod from way back when already (was gifted na) and well... yeah... um... the boombox... but hey! now you know! Hee.