Friday, July 25, 2008

Buri Nazar Wale...

... tera fucking face kala!!

GRRRR.

So goddamn pissed right now. The fucking landlord refuses to waive off the 10% renewal increase on the rent. Fucking greedy pig, I hope a thousand fleas nest in your armpits till kingdom come!

I knew it was too good to be true and I knew something will jinx it sooner than later. I fucking hate the entire fucking world right now.

***
Update- 8:09 PM

Hmmmm. So. After many discussions and advices and lectures and one coax, I called the landlord up and agreed to his terms. *sigh* I just want to be done with this and move on to the next issue on my list. I hope things look brighter once I move.

2 comments:

~nm said...

Hahahaha...where the hell do you come up with such curses!! They make me laugh so much!

Ami loves- said...

TeeHee!
This is actually a modified version of a dialog that this character from M*A*S*H says. I have always loved his curses!