Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zen Master

I have got to document what my Zen Master spews forth on random occasions, esp. when he is waiting for me to reply to his pokes.

Without further ado;

Me :
- it takes a nano second for me to be plumetted into the depts of depression
- unpredictabiliyt like that just is not fun to deal with
- lus my typos really mess things upo
- gah

Zen Master :
- but without those typos, you wouldn't be you
- I'd worry that cybernetic beings from the future had stolen your brain and replaced it with some kind of genetically engineered super hamster
TeeHee! Brillianto!

Me :
- it's 5:45pm

Zen Master :
- I always picture you slaving away at your desk or whatever it is that you happen to sit at, at all sorts of times of the day and night, and even, sometimes, times that don't even exist in the normal day-to-day workings of the universe...it's like, you slip outside of time for a bit, and sit and work in some place, some frosty place with ice which has a slightly purple tinge to it
- by which I mean...ah...5:45...I see

No comments: