Friday, July 4, 2008

Lets See

Alrighty, so Snow is peeved off that he has to now share attention with Cher and he hisses and slaps her around annoyed at having to put up with her. I had to spank his lil tush the other night for slapping Cher bang on her lil noggin and scaring the bejesus outta her, lil pottysingh! Totally regretted it when he slunk behind the laundry bag and looked up at me woefully. Awwwman. He looks so goddamn cute even when he's being a meanie. I'm trying to let him know that he has to accommodate Cher while she's with us. It's not working, of course.

Cher on the other hand is learning her way around the house quite well, no more banging against furnitures and walls... well not so much anyhoos. When I take her for her walk, she LOVES it, gets all excited and wags her lil itty-bitty tail and when we go down the stairs my heart just fair breaks at her fumbling attempts to get down the stairs. She's a brave lil lady, just needs a lotta coaxing and encouragement and she's managed to go down 2 flights unassisted. But I think she finds the entire 4 flights really hard to figure out, so she'll just sit, look abouts to where I am standing and wag her itty-bitty tail as if asking PUHLEASE pick me na! I'll carry her down and on the street she's off like a lil happy rocket.

She poops just fine and is good at walking behind/beside me, her lil nosie at times bumping against my leg when I slow down. I have had ppl stop twice and tell me "how kewwwwt!!"and ask me what breed she is, I guess she looks a lil funny with her fur all chopped up. On the way back up the stairs she has no issues climbing, but she does get tired before we get to our floor. I'm giving her 2 meals and she licks her bowl clean, when I lift her I can feel difference from the day I got her to how she weighs now. Neat progress. Her infections are all dried up and flaking off, a rather icky prospect to deal with cause she now wants to sleep with me on the bed. I let her, of course. :P Love the way she romps about on the bed pleading for belly-rubs, tho at 4:00am I'm pleading with her to lie still and SLEEP!

N predicts that I'll end up keeping her. That thought crosses my mind at least 30 million times in a day :D, and I start off with all the reasons how I can and how I cannot. :( She reminds me of Sweetie so much, not that she's anything like Sweetie, but even Da was all like, it's like Sweetie is back with you. Hmmmmmm.

"Let see", said the Zen Master.

No comments: