Monday, June 16, 2008

Smells a lil sour

It would seem Dr. Ryder isn't so grand as I was under the impression of. We had agreed to him leaving Dieter with me for a week, but when I saw him past Sat, it was Ginger he wanted me to dogsit.

HMMMMMM.

Now we have test-driven Dieter, with Snow and us and our routines and his routines. I know jack shit about Ginger. He assured me, or OVER-assured me what a lovely dog Ginger is, which she is I'm sure, but that's not the point. The point is that Ginger does not know our routine, our house, Snowie or has the time to go through a test-drive. Leaving her with me, akin to suddenly abandoning her with strangers would be wrong. I couldn't say no, so I said yes.

I hate how ppl do not live up to the grandness I paint them with. WHY????? I view Dr. Ryders dog switcheroo as a form of cleverness and irresponsibility that just minused a huge chunk of his brownie points. Not to mention the oversell he did on the property bit. Trying to pass off a half-finished "factory" as a "beautiful" building fit for IBM just soured my mood.

Sucks.

So Ginger is with me, and I have unfortunately keep her in the TV room, cause yes of course Bhumi is rank 10 with the uselessness of a maid when you need them the most, educated my arse. With Cherie and Snow in the mix, Ginger quite obviously feels where the fuck am I!?

Sucks ass.

No comments: