Thursday, October 2, 2008

20 Question Tag

  1. What have you realized recently?
    -- Idli batter left on the kitchen counter all day, will ferment like hell, spill all over and create an unholy mess and smell worse than cat urine.
    -- Also, be careful what you wish for, you JUST might get it and NOT in the order you wished them in.

  2. Have you given your first kiss away?
    -- Only too gladly!

  3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
    -- Um. I'd really rather take Keanu Reeves.

  4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
    -- Back in time from a specific date to a specific date and run that in a loop till kingdom come.

  5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
    -- Assuming this means a day-dream; I'd want the time travel to come true.

  6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
    -- Secretly yes, but it's more fun pretending to be a cynical bitch.

  7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
    -- My will, focus and sanity.

  8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
    -- 33% invest in land/property, 33% for family and my "animal/earth" causes, 33% BLOW it UP.

  9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
    -- Confess that I pee in the shower? Sure!

  10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
    1- non-judgemental
    2- always THERE for me
    3- painfully honest (sucks at times!)

  11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
    -- That when I'm picking a fight, he should just grab and kiss the living day-lights outta me instead of fighting back.

  12. What type of people do you hate the most?
    -- Mostly most ppl.

  13. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
    -- Constant and consistent reassurances.

  14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
    -- Look all of you gleeful pointers, QUIT POINTING! I've had it with you nit-picking my faults, you are not so grand yourselves ok, you all stink and in some cultures my faults are adorable. Hmmpppfff!

  15. Question was missing; so I added me own-
    Name 3 things you wanted as a child and never got.
    1. Space of my own. HATEed sharing.
    2. Attention. Or rather, more attention.
    3. School trips.

  16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
    -- Certified and absconding from theraphy.

  17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
    -- Bindaas!

  18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
    -- The part that explodes frequently.

  19. What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
    -- I hadn't known that The Joker was actually Heath Ledger, and throughout the movie I was like, "WHO is this brilliantly creepy nutjob... who is also a tad hot!?"

  20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
    -- Love, love, love, looooooooooooooove, luuuurrrvveeeee... all the way!
***
This was fun!

1 comment:

~nm said...

Since you have used up only 99% of the $1 million, please pass me the remaining 1% :D

Waah ji wah! Itnee saari achhi baatein likh di mere baare mein!! Dil khush ho gaya ji!