Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wisdom Woes

The friggin wisdom tooth I have been ignoring for the past month and half finally forced me to seek out a dentist, like PRONTO. The effing bugger is crowning at an angle, digging into my cheek and burning an ulcer into the flesh. GAH! I was hoping (I don't know WHY!) it would re-align itself like a good lil tooth, but like the rest of his rogue brothers he rebelled and decided to do as he please.

I woke up with this PAIN, couldn't open my mouth, couldn't brush my teeth, couldn't eat... I could feel the tooth's edge digging in, in IN. I had to get the last rogue who crowned at an angle, treated by a dentist as well. I still recall the PAIN, the bleeding, the snip snip snip of her scissors on my numb tissue making space for the bugger to fucking crown. GAH!

Since moving to Noida I have to find a dentist here, cannot afford to travel to Delhi. Looked one up on the internet and called the clinic up. The doc answered herself and invited me to come see her right away. I was like, "how considerate"... she was like, "Fassa!" Anyhoos, I popped into an auto and went to see her, the clicnic was neat and clean with a strictly no-shoes-indoors policy. So far so good. The dentist was nice, of course she was. I'd be nice to the cow I was going to milk as well! She checked the rogue out and told me he's got to go, that I'll not have any use for him and he'll only make things more complicated for me. Hmmm sounds like we were discussing a man :P. Then she very politely goes, "You should get treatment for your other teeth as well... you have a BAD bite... your whatchamacallit molars/incisors are at this angle... the lower jaw teeth will soon loose their gum protection... you have giant ass cavaties..." Hmmmmmmmm. And here I was hoping she wouldn't be able to spot any of those. Drat! Plus when she remarked, "You should think about getting braces...", I panicked! Braces!? How the heck will I kiss then? Nooooooooooooo. But she went on and on about how I have neglected my teeth and I'll have to pay for it when I grow old. *sigh*

First things first. The wise old rogue is going to be evicted this Friday. I hope she's a good KIND dentist, KIND with her hands and evil instruments. *shudder* GAH!

No comments: